Saturday, June 25, 2016

Her Big Day Bridal Brunch Vendor Spotlight: The Bloom Room


ONE more day until our Bridal Brunch fit for the cultural bride! What's an event without an awesome photo backdrop?! We are thrilled to share that The Bloom Room will be displaying her beautiful floral backdrop for all of our lovely brides and bridesmaids to snap photos against. Owner, Sana Ahmed is new to the bridal world and is excited to bring this element of the bridal decor to life for any bride and groom that she meets. Learn more about Sana and her business below!

Her Big Day (HBD): Tell us about your business and what you specialize in. What makes your business stand out from the rest?

The Bloom Room (Sana): I make handmade giant paper flowers and paper flower backdrops for all types of events. My paper flowers can be customized for each event according to what my client desires.

HBD: What do you find clients say they love the most about working with you?
Sana: My clients love the intricate details of my paper flowers and designs. They are often shocked of the time I've spent in creating the paper flowers and paper flower boards, and love how they bring their events and photo shoots to life.

HBD: What was your favorite wedding floral design that you have done?

Sana: Since I am a fairly new business, I'd have to say my favorite floral designs were one I did for a bridal magazine photo shoot. It was a tough design but came out absolutely beautiful. I was very proud of my work and so were my clients.

The second is one I did in 2016 for a summer styled photo shoot with Musee Photography. It was really fun to work with new people!

Get excited to meet Sana and take pictures against her gorgeous The Bloom Room photo backdrop for the event! Get your tickets here: bit.ly/herbigdaybridalbrunch

To reach The Bloom Room you can find her via:
Email : Thebloomroom.seattle@gmail.com
Phone : 425-586-0076
Instagram: TheBloomRoom.Seattle
Facebook: The Bloom Room.Seattle

2 comments :

  1. All of these photos are very beautiful. I am truly in love with these floral decorations. I am going to host a fun brunch bridal shower for my sister and planning to have floral decorations. Looking for a good online flower shop for same day Floral Delivery to her venue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for your support. Be sure to check out our vendor directory on www.herbigday.info for Floral company options.

      Delete