Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Bright & Co Events - 2016 Her Big Day Wedding Show Vendor


Planning a multiple day wedding is even harder than planning a one day wedding! Lucky for you, one of our vendors for Her Big Day: A Cultural Wedding Affair can supply you with all the help you need to plan your big day. Meet, Bright & Co Events!

Bright & Co. Events offers a wide variety of services from full design and planning packages, day of coordination, and even a la carte offerings based on what you specifically need help with!
Get to know Owner, Kiara Bright-Hancock below and get excited to mingle with her and hear how she can help you plan the wedding of your dreams at our wedding show in January {buy your tickets here}!

Her Big Day (HBD): Tell us about your business! What do you specialize in and what makes you unique?
Kiara: Hello, I'm Kiara, Owner and Lead Planner at Bright & Co. Events, one of the new kids on the block in the event planning business. While my business may be new, I have years of experience in planning events of all sizes. My 10+ years as an administrative professional for some of the Northwest's top companies has afforded me the opportunity to use my organizational skills, planning ability, and creativeness to plan multiple corporate parties and events. When I got engaged and planned my own wedding in 2014, I was able to combine my love of celebrations with my knack for organizing and Bright & Co. Events began to take shape.

Her Big Day (HBD): What can brides (and grooms) expect when working with you?
Kiara: When you work with Bright & Co. Events we become a resource to help you bring your vision to life. Your celebration should be authentic to who you are as a person, couple, or company. I always encourage clients to be true to who they are; fight for the things they want on their special day; dream big; be courageous and to trust their gut and I am here to support you. As your planner, I pride myself on delivering ideas and designs that are tailored to your vision.

HBD: Your long tenure in the event planning world is commendable--we understand your love for party planning as we love that too! Why are you participating in Her Big Day: A Cultural Wedding Affair? 
Kiara: This is my first year participating in Her Big Day and I couldn't be more excited. Her Big Day is going to be an exciting event that brings together people of different cultural backgrounds. The wedding industry is a diverse business and to be part of a show that celebrates that diversity is exciting! I look forward to meeting a variety of clients and other vendors that I may not have met otherwise and expanding my own business into new and exciting areas.

HBD: What do you find clients always say they love about working with you?
Kiara: I love and work for my clients like they are family and I think that comes through in my work. I find that clients often are complimentary of my organization and the variety of creative ideas I bring to the table. I am a great listener and my clients always tell me that I absorb their vision and take their events to levels that they did not even expect.

HBD: We love how passionate you are about your work! That passion definitely makes a difference. Have you won any awards or have been recognized for your work?
Kiara: Bright & Co. Events was recently featured on the the NW Wedding Magazine blog "Northwed". I was also recently awarded a scholarship to Sinclair & Moore's upcoming workshop, "The Elements of Event Design". I am looking forward to learning from some of the best and collaborating with other event vendors.

HBD: Is there anything else brides (and grooms) should know about your business?
Kiara: Whenever I look at my own wedding photos I feel such tremendous joy. My wedding day was unimaginably perfect and full of complete elation and my business is meant to capture that same spirit. It inspires me to create a day and environment for my own clients that give them the same opportunity to hand things over to me and live in the moment of their special day. Simply put, I aspire to be there for you so you can enjoy the celebration and put away your worry. Days like these truly do fly by.

I look forward to working with you on a bold, confident, and vibrant design for your event and I am excited to embark on this new venture and hope you will join us!

Get social with Bright & Co Events!

No comments :

Post a Comment