Monday, December 7, 2015

Victor Zerga Photographer - 2016 Her Big Day Wedding Show Vendor




We are SO sure you have heard of Victor Zerga. He is largely known in many cultural communities for his flawless wedding photography work. You may have seen many of his photos flashed on KING5's New Day Northwest during our segment with Margaret Larsen {click here for the video!}. Capture the special moments of your wedding with Victor Zerga Photographer as he is one of our vendors for Her Big Day: A Cultural Wedding Affair! 

Get to know Owner, Victor Zerga below and get excited to mingle with him and see his stunning wedding photography work at the wedding show in January {buy your tickets here}!

Her Big Day (HBD): Tell us about your business! What do you specialize in and what makes you unique?
Victor: My name is Victor Zerga and I am a wedding photographer in Seattle. My work has become synonymous with capturing brilliant moments in every frame. I prefer to let the events of the day unfold naturally and simply be prepared to capture them as they happen. While I do occasionally give some direction, I strive to inject fun into my photography, creating unexpected compelling images. I specialize in Habesha, Indian and Asian weddings. I'm available for destination ceremonies anywhere in the world.

HBD: We love how you capture those natural moments so effortlessly! Your pictures of Her Big Day Co Founder, Beri's wedding were stunning! See you at the show!




Get social with Victor Zerga Photographer!

No comments :

Post a Comment