Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Image Styling by Cassandra McClure - 2016 Her Big Day Wedding Show Vendor


Your makeup on your big day is so important as it ties your entire look together. You want a Makeup Artist who will make you look and feel like a Princess which is why we are so excited to have Image Styling by Cassandra McClure as one of our fabulous Makeup Artist vendors at Her Big Day: A Cultural Wedding Affair.

Get to know Owner, Cassandra McClure below and get excited to mingle with her and see her beautiful makeup artistry at the wedding show in January {buy your tickets here}!

Her Big Day (HBD): Tell us about your business! What do you specialize in and what makes you unique?
Cassandra: Receiving praise for my HD makeup, hair and fashion styling packages never ceases to amaze me. It doesn't take long to see that I'm a natural born artist that still takes the time to train periodically, both in Los Angeles and London in the finest schools. I take my art seriously by only using High Definition Make Up For Ever Professional products that make the skin appear flawless on photo and film. My in-home salon in Queen Anne has always been a favorite among many local women so I enjoy being able to really spend time with my brides and their families that way. I've flown overseas for weddings in places like New Delhi, so my flexibility and experience with both celebrity clients and world travel help set me apart, too.

HBD: We love how much you value honing your craft of doing makeup! Why are you participating in Her Big Day: A Cultural Wedding Affair? 
Cassandra: I am excited to partake in the show this year. I grew up attending wedding events like these with my Mom. As a little girl, I would help her set up her event company booth. As I got older I started offering my makeup services to brides. In 2008 my life changed forever when I booked my first bride at a wedding show in Tacoma. I now live and breathe for engagement, wedding and family work. I take pride in building trusting relationships with fellow vendors and really enjoy helping newly engaged women and their families prepare for one (or some) of the most important days of all!

HBD: What do you find clients always say they love about working with you?
Cassandra: Between Yelp, Google, Wedding Wire and Facebook I seem to get at least one new review per week and not one has a bad word to say so far (Praise God!). I am a shy person until you get to know me, meaning I am drama-free and thankful for each day God brings good people into my life. Destination weddings are really popular and I recently returned from Sicily where I helped a bride get ready on two of the biggest days of her life. It was a week neither of us will ever forget. She wrote me a hand-written thank you card that I put alongside with the others and can be found in my studio. I invite you over to read them all! :)

HBD: Wow! That is so special that your client loved your work that much. Getting a personal letter from a client is what we all hope for! What other things should potential clients know about you and your business?
Cassandra: My door is always open at 3040 17th Ave. W #610 Seattle, Washington 98119. I urge women and men to call and book an appointment to test my services. I love a challenge and I work well with all ages. My youngest repeat client is 6 years old. Wayne is a local beauty pageant queen and I mentor her throughout the year. I love giving back and working with charities and churches- hospitals give me the utmost joy. I can be reached anytime on my cellphone at 206.883.4152.


Get social with Image Styling by Cassandra McClure!

1 comment :