Monday, August 10, 2015

A Same Day Surprise Proposal & Wedding


"I didn't want to say 'I love you' without being able to back it up with every fiber of my being." .... Meet Ryan Leak- 27 year old young man who pulled off the most amazing proposal of all time! A proposal followed by the actual wedding! Yes! The actual wedding! After 5 years of dating, Ryan told his girlfriend Amanda Roman he loved her for the first time, proposed to her and married her...all in one day!!
Just exactly how did he pull this off? Pinterest! Yes, Ryan found his girlfriend's wedding board, where he found the ultimate pot of Gold....more than 200 pictures of wedding ideas and inspiration that would become his guide to planning her dream wedding!
So over a period of one year, as his girlfriend updated her wedding board, Ryan stayed on top of her latest wedding inspirations and paid extra close attention to the details that she had desired.
In accordance with Ryan's plans, 100 guests flew out to Miami for the surprise wedding. In addition, Ryan flew out Amanda's favorite hair and makeup artist (simply amazing!) to get his bride ready for their special day!
So when Ryan finally got on one knee, the big question wasn't will you marry me, but will you marry me today!
Watch this amazing documentary and be prepared to bawl your eyes out! Grab your box of kleenex and enjoy! xo

2 comments :

  1. I love this story. I was surprised after seeing it because I had done something similar on 8/16/2015. I had no idea Ryan and Amanda had done something like this years ago until recently. Ryan and I had some similar obstacles. I'm so happy for them. God Bless them. Thanks for sharing their story. - Sherwin and Selena, Ultiwed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this story. I was surprised after seeing it because I had done something similar on 8/16/2015. I had no idea Ryan and Amanda had done something like this years ago until recently. Ryan and I had some similar obstacles. I'm so happy for them. God Bless them. Thanks for sharing their story. - Sherwin and Selena, Ultiwed

    ReplyDelete