Saturday, January 30, 2016

Makeup by Senait - 2016 Her Big Day Wedding Show Vendor


Having a Makeup Artist understand your skin and your makeup vision for your big day is very important. Understanding your culture is an added bonus! We love having Makeup Artist options so we are more than excited to have Makeup by Senait as one of our Makeup Artist vendors at Her Big Day: A Cultural Wedding Affair. 

Get to know Owner, Senait Tensae, below and get excited to mingle with her and see her beautiful makeup artistry for brides and bridesmaids at the wedding show this Sunday, January 31st, 2016 {buy your tickets here}!

Her Big Day (HBD): Tell us about your business! What do you specialize in and what makes you unique?
Senait: I have been a Makeup artist for over a decade and have gained a whole lot of experience, knowledge and technique within the past years. I have started my freelance business to further follow my passion of making people look and feel beautiful. I have found my special talent which some people spend a lifetime searching for and I use it to bring happiness, joy and confidence. I strive with every client to achieve this wonderful feeling, for their satisfaction and my own. I think what is most rewarding is when a client looks at their self in the mirror, after I have done my best and I see the smile of complete satisfaction in their eyes. I just love that. It makes me feel that I was a big part of something so special and unforgettable. That is what a wedding is, a time in your life that will not be forgotten and I love being a part of making a bride feel so beautiful during that special day.

HBD: Why are you participating in Her Big Day: A Cultural Wedding Affair? 
Senait: This is my first year participating in "Her Big Day" and I am honored to be a part of a community of people who are passionate about making Brides experience the most memorable day of their life in an unforgettable way. I am so excited to meet new people who share a familiar passion of bringing others happiness. =)

HBD: What do you find clients always say they love about working with you? 
Senait: They love the way they look is something that my clients have expressed to me a lot along with "thank you for being so flexible". As we all know, timing and scheduling can be thrown off by numerous things on a wedding day and being able to go with the flow to make my part a reality is what my focus is. I always make sure that the Brides worries have nothing to do with her makeup. I am always willing to accommodate her in anyway I can so that the least of her worries is her makeup.





Get social with Makeup by Senait!

No comments :

Post a Comment