Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Elegant Beauty - 2016 Her Big Day Wedding Show Vendor



When it comes to your big day, it's not only about the fashion and aesthetics. Getting your face/skin in great condition is really important too. This is why we are excited to share one of our Health-Beauty vendors at Her Big Day: A Cultural Wedding Affair: Elegant Beauty!

Bonus: Elegant Beauty will be giving away a free skin analysis at the show!

Get to know Owner, Kavitha, below and get excited to mingle with her and see what awesome skin products and facials she offers at the wedding show on January 31st {buy your tickets here}!

Her Big Day (HBD): Tell us about your business! What do you specialize in and what makes you unique?
Kavitha: I am a independent business owner. I have skin care products for men and women, I do facials for women. I have been in this industry for 8 years. I have worked with hundreds of women and have helped them to improve their skin conditions. The unique part is that I first analyze the skin of the person with a machine and then I do the facial with the right product for their skin type and recommend the product to use on daily basis.

HBD: Why are you participating in Her Big Day: A Cultural Wedding Affair? 
Kavitha: I was looking to help more ladies to boost their self esteem by looking their best on a daily basis. When I met Beri (co-founder ) of HBD and when she told me about the event coming up on Jan 31st I was so exicted to be a part of it.

HBD: What do you find clients always say they love about working with you? 
Kavitha: I would say the thing they love about me is that I am a very friendly person and I treat them as my friend first and then client ( maybe that's why I have huge referral base business!). Also, I get them the best results for the money that they are investing in themselves.

Get social with Elegant Beauty!

No comments :

Post a Comment