Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Beauty With E Artistry - 2016 Her Big Day Wedding Show Vendor




You want your makeup to look flawless on your wedding day(s)! Finding a makeup artist that understands your vision is really important so we are excited to have Beauty With E Artistry as one of our Makeup Artist vendors at Her Big Day: A Cultural Wedding Affair. 

Get to know Owner, Ebony Vasher-Smith below and get excited to mingle with her and see her beautiful makeup work at the wedding show in January {buy your tickets here}!

Her Big Day (HBD): Tell us about your business! What do you specialize in and what makes you unique?
Ebony: My name is Ebony with Beauty With E Artistry and I am a certified freelance makeup artist with a specialty in bridal and education. I have been in the beauty industry for just over 5 years. I decided to take a leap of faith and leave the retail world to gain more control over my schedule (and life!). It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. It gave me the opportunity to build my clientele and it also gave me the freedom to educate clients one-on-one, which is my passion. What makes me unique is my drive and my vision for making sure every client feels their best, whether it's HER BIG DAY or a night on the town.

HBD: We love how you decided to branch out on your own! Why are you participating in Her Big Day: A Cultural Wedding Affair? 
Ebony: Yes! This is my first year and I am super excited! There isn't anything around like HBD and I'm honored to be a part of it. I love the fact that you give multicultural wedding planning options. I feel it sheds a much needed beautiful light on the cultures we have here in the Pacific Northwest. One of my absolute favorite weddings I had the pleasure of doing makeup for was an Indian bride having a traditional Indian wedding. The whole wedding was a five day event and though I was working, it did not feel like it. I seriously had the best time! I hope HBD is expanded to other regions so everyone can experience what goes into planning these big events.

HBD: Thank you so much! What do you find clients always say they love about working with you? 
Ebony: I would say they love my professionalism, positive energy and attention to detail. I always make sure clients leave smiling and completely satisfied. Weddings can be stressful at times, the last thing I want you to worry about is your makeup!

HBD: We couldn't agree more! What sets you apart as a Makeup Artist?
Ebony: Aside from bridal, I'm really big on educating clients. I have how-to makeup classes that will be starting soon. I encounter women daily that want to know how to put their makeup on. I find that taking on more of a hands-on approach makes it more fun.



Get social with Beauty With E Artistry!

No comments :

Post a Comment